All of our dresses are cut to order and will be shipped approximately 12 weeks from the confirmed order date. We recommend having your order finalized no later than 16 weeks from the wedding date to ensure a timely delivery.
Congratulations on your engagement! We are thrilled and honored to be a part of your special day and are here to help in any way we can. Follow the below steps to start the ordering process:
1. Visit lulakate.com to view the collection as well as fabric and color options
2. Make an appointment at your closest retailer. If you do not have a retailer in your area, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
3. Have fun trying on the dresses and selecting your favorite style!
– Select your bodice style (There are 9 bodice styles)
– Select your skirt style and length (Brunch, Dahlia or Maternity Skirt in Short or Long)
– Select your color and fabric (Shantung or Faille)
– Select your size based on our standard size chart (Please note our dresses are not custom made to your measurements.)
4. After everyone has selected their style, fill out the attached order form (if ordering directly from us) and email to email@example.com. If you are ordering from one of our authorized retailers, they will be able to provide you with order forms and instructions.
5. Congratulations! Your part is done. Now sit back and let us take if from here. We will order your fabric, cut your dresses in Charleston, SC and then ship them to the garment district of NYC to be sewn. They will then be shipped to you and your fabulous bridesmaids! After the wedding, please send pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to see our dresses on the big day!
We are happy to accommodate rush orders depending on fabric & production availability.
Please kindly check with your retailer to confirm rush options.
2-3 weeks: $75 per individual dress
4-6 weeks: $55 per individual dress
7-9 weeks: $40 per individual dress
10 – 11 weeks: $25 per individual dress
We recommend the entire dress order be placed at the same time to ensure that they are cut from the same dye lot of fabric and are shipped together.
Alterations are NOT included in the cost of the dress. LulaKate dresses are made to order. Alterations should be expected to achieve a perfect fit. “Made to Order” means that we are specifically cutting the dresses for your bridal party as per the size ordered based off our standard size chart. The dresses are not custom made to one’s individual measurements.
Of course! We find swatches to be very helpful. Please click here to order specific colors and fabrics. You may also order swatches directly through a retailer.
We do have a maternity skirt that can be combined with any bodice style. We also offer a TBD sizing option. With this option you submit TBD as your size with the rest of the order when it is originally placed. You then submit your final size approximately 11 to 12 weeks before the wedding date. There is an additional charge for this option and we can not always guarantee the dye lot of the TBD dress or that the dress will ship with the other dresses in the order.
Please click here for a list of our retailers by state.
Of course! We are happy to offer a try-on program for anyone that is not able to visit one of our retailers. Please email email@example.com or call 843-805-7193 and we will be happy to help you.
All dresses are made to order, therefore, we are unable to accept any returns or exchanges.